Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

Birth day wishes for friend


Remember the time , I got into trouble ,
you help me up , out of rubble .
I never had to go far for advice,
talking to you , has always been nice .

looked at others , tried to compare .
quickly realize , you were more fair .
I just have to politely ask,
and you would help me with any task.

a beautiful sister , with beautiful heart 
I have been blessed from the very start
wounds I caused , hope they heal .
your joys and sorrows , I also feel.

we always had each others back ,
especially when the days were black .
to a great friend , just want to say thanks.
hope you enjoyed my jocks and pranks .

our friendship is more than good ,
I will do everything , that I could.
I love the way we talk and connect ,
cherish you from the innermost respect.

a special friend not less than sister 
your dreams and thoughts I shall defend,
we are more than just a team ,
I am your pizza and you are my cheese .
दर्द में दुनिया दुश्मन लगती हैं , 
प्यार में दुनिया खूबसूरत लगती हैं , 
अगर तुज जैसा यार मेरी ज़िन्दगी में हो , 
तो साली ब्रिस्लेरी भी किंग फिशर लगती हैं .

Post a Comment

2 Comments

if u have any doubts please let me know...