Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

what is it like being a girl ?



proud to be a girl ;

 first and foremost I am very proud and happy to be a girl. at times I really feel great to be a girl , I should say  that it is not only me but my parents ,brother , sisters and all those who are associated with me are proud of my being as a girl . I am able to help my mother in the kitchen and also the other work with the same ease and glee . I also help my father to do official works  and other documentation which are done at home . I think , if I were a boy , I feel I would definitely failed I doing so , because I know and I have seen my brother's inconvenience when it comes to helping mom in the kitchen , though he is quite well of with office works, computer related work , documentation , communicating with related parties etc. . 

many of my boy-class-mates do share with me that they are unable to sit at a place and continue with their studies concentrating for a long time - not more than an hour at a stretch . being a girl , I am well off with my studies . I can continue with great ease my studies continuously  for three to four hours . like many girls I too do want to score the highest percentage one day and like many other women's I want to hold the highest position in the organization where I will be working . 


the world is changing at a rapid speed . technology is overtaking our society at an unimaginable speed and I do  not know what is going to happen in the future with regards to a social set up of our society . our basic structure of man being bread earners and women's being wise may take a different shape . I am looking forward to a day when I will be the bread earner and my husband manages my home . 

how else can I be the happiest person being born a girl and how else can i make my parents , teachers and siblings happy !!!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments